Fixed Assets for Smart Companies
Ready Asset - Fixed Assets is a comprehensive fixed asset management system that helps you monitor your organisation's assets. Ready Asset covers the entire life cycle of your assets from the day it is requisitioned, to the day it is disposed off. It also schedules maintenance, renews insurance, tracks inter-deparment transfers, monitors running cost, calculates depreciation and capital allowance. It allows you to meet management and accounting demands quickly with accurate and professional reports.
Ready Asset - Fixed Assets is developed by CPA who understands your requirements.
Say goodbye to rigid screen designs because with Ready Asset - Fixed Assets, your organisation now has the power to customize screens according to your needs. You can create additional data fields for every fixed asset that is specific to your company's internal coding requirement.
And what's more, Ready Asset users can use existing asset records as templates. This is a valuable time-saver when it comes to creating records for identical fixed assets.
With Ready Asset - Fixed Assets, we offer 4 methods of depreciation :
- Straight Line
- Reducing Balance
- Double Declining
- User-Defined Depreciating Table
An asset can use more than one depreciating method and currency. Ready Asset - Fixed Assets allows depreciation to be calculated over a twelve or thirteen month period. Not only can you decide when to start depreciating an asset, you can also define different depreciation rates during the lifespan of the asset. And when an asset is revalued, it automatically recalculates the depreciation value from the revalued amount. With Ready Asset - Fixed Assets , it gives you the ability to prepare depreciation , capital allowance forecast, capital budgeting and a whole lot more.
Some of Ready Asset - Fixed Assets key features are:
- Individual Asset Records and Parent/Child Asset Codes - maintains separate records for each asset, but an asset maybe be grouped under a parent
- Automatic generation of asset codes - ensures consistency in asset numbering
- Scan Asset Images - capture asset photos, certificate of ownership, warranty and maintenance contract
- Multiple cost center allocation - asset depreciation cost allocated across several cost centers by amount or percentages
- Capital Allowance for Tax Computation - Capital Allowance (Initial Allowance, Annual Allowance and Tax Written Down Value) for each asset are calculated for income tax purposes, taking into consideration tax-restricted cost
- Transfer History - Stores asset movement with organisation. Also allows partial transfers by user-defined number of units
- Disposal - calculates profits or loss arising from scrapping for accounting and tax purposes. Allows partial disposals by user-defined number of units
- Maintenance and Insurance scheduling - Prompts user when warranties and maintenance contracts are to expire. Keeps track of downtime, repairs and maintenance history as well as running cost for effective cost control
- Comprehensive set of management, financial, audit and fixed asset movement reports. Allows users to export to Excel or 3rd party accounting system.
- Asset Hierarchy Enquiry - perform drill-down enquiry of asset details
- Security - provides multi-level password system by screens and function. Audit trail keeps track of unauthorized system access.
- Asset-Tracking - Our Ready Asset-Audit module takes care of printing barcode labels, and keeps track of physical assets using barcode scanner. Provides discrepancy reports on missing or misplaced assets.
You Are Cordially Invited To Our Free Seminars
Interested to know more? Why not sign up for our free seminars? These half-day informative seminars are designed to help you discover how, with an advanced software system, you can increase productivity, better monitor and control costs and make more effective decisions.
Two types of seminars are available - Payroll and HR seminars and Fixed Asset seminars. You may sign up for any one or more seminars that you are interested in.