Payroll Software for Smart Companies
ReadyPay.net takes care of the tedious and time-consuming paperwork required for payroll administration. It ensures that your payroll is done accurately and in compliance with the statutory requirements. It is developed using .net technology on MSSQL database. You may use either one of the following access:
1) You may login from any web browser on any computer (eg. Win 8, 64bit) or devices with internet connectivity to access our ReadyWebSever which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via secured https login.
2) For installation on your server, server requirements is Windows server 2003 or 2008 or 2012, IIS version 6 and above, MSSQL database standard or Express edition 2005 and above and Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5
Key Benefits and Features
- Flexible and Efficient Payroll Administration
With ReadyPay.net, you have the flexibility of accessing your data and processing your payroll anytime, 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week and from anywhere in the world. Employee data are readily available and easily retrieved.
Provides secured login via SSL (Secured Socket Layer) over the internet. Audit trial tracks who made changes to the payroll database. All confidential salary data are encrypted.
- Compliance to Statutory and Government regulations
CPF contributions by employee and employer are automatically calculated according to age group and Singapore PR status. SDL (Skill Development Levy), FWL (Foreign Worker Levy) are automatically calculated according to the rates provided and Year End IRAS e-submission.
- Employee Self Service
Integrated with our other Employee Self Service systems such as ReadyPayAdvice, ReadyLeave, ReadyClaim, ReadyForm and ReadyNoticeboard for a totally efficient work environment.
With our online ReadyPay.net system managing payroll is easy. The ReadyPay.net system includes:
- Internet or intranet with Multi-Users
- Access Rights user defined access level
- Employee Self-Service option with ReadyPayAdvice, ReadyLeave and ReadyClaim
- Flexible user defined pay items for Allowances/reimbursements, Deductions, Overtime, Unpaid leave
- Multiple Pay Runs per period for Monthly / Daily / Hourly rated
- Incomplete Month for new joiner and resignee with prorate basic pay and allowances
- Maintain Pay Revision and Career Progression for salary adjustments and promotion pay history
- CPF-PAL internet File, Bank Giro files and IRAS e-submission File
- Print payslips in sealable form or opt for ReadyPayAdvice
- Online Reports with flexible selection criteria
- Statutory Reports / Forms (IRAS & CPF)
- Reconciliation report highlight any data entry error
- Export reports to PDF and Excel and Import and display picture or identification of employees
You Are Cordially Invited To Our Free Seminars
Interested to know more? Why not sign up for our free seminars? These half-day informative seminars are designed to help you discover how, with an advanced software system, you can increase productivity, better monitor and control costs and make more effective decisions.
Two types of seminars are available - Payroll and HR seminars and Fixed Asset seminars. You may sign up for any one or more seminars that you are interested in.